In the world of business, impressions are everything. From the business card you hand to a prospective client to the proposal package for a million-dollar deal, Perimeter Park’s available business services can make sure your business image will always make you stand out from the crowd.
We can help design and print your business letters, forms, brochures, and all types of presentations. We can also quickly and efficiently assist you with faxing, printing, copying, scanning, laminating, shipping, and mail services. Practically everything you need for any project is available on-site already – all you have to do is walk down the hallway or send us an email!
Our goal is to provide you with the best quality work possible and the quickest turnaround time available, all at a fair price.
Many of these services are also available on a walk-in basis. Contact us for more details!
No matter how much you like your job, your kids, or your life in general, we all have those days. Here are ten tips for keeping stress at bay.
1. Take a brisk walk (or quick jog) to start the day or during breaks throughout the day.
Several studies have shown that those who start their day with a morning jog or exercise have less stress and burn more fat throughout the day. If you aren’t able to jog, start with a brisk walk around your neighborhood.
Take periodic breaks throughout the day and walk around your neighborhood or office building. I keep a pair of slip-on athletic shoes at work so I can easily and quickly put them on without worrying about socks or tying laces.
Continue reading “Ten Ways to Fight Stress”
Great options for healthy office lunches from All You Magazine.
What is your go-to office lunch option? Do you try to keep something healthy on hand for those days when you can’t get away for forget to pack something?
In our e-commerce-driven world, it is easier than ever before to telecommute or start a home-based business. While many people enjoy the benefits of running a business or working from home – flexibility, less stress, healthier lifestyle, more work-life balance – there are some drawbacks as well. These can include distractions from other family members, isolation, and negative perceptions by others, including the impression that you lack a professional business image. Also, many people do not feel comfortable giving out their home address or phone number, or having clients come to their homes for meetings, and the local Starbucks isn’t always the best option or atmosphere in which to do business.
Perimeter Park Executive Center offers affordable, flexible business solutions tailored to the specific needs and budget of the home-based business owner or telecommuter. For as little as $150 per month, our Virtual Office Programs can give your business:
- a great Nashville business address with mail-handling service
- a dedicated business phone number answered by a professional receptionist during normal business hours
- a personalized voicemail box for after-hours calls
- access to your own Business Center with several available workstations and free secured wifi
- access to a professionally furnished office and conference rooms to meet with your clients
- access to a large training room and A/V equipment
- access to business equipment such as color copiers and printers, multi-page scanners, shredders, and fax services
- on-site business support staff to assist you with everything from copying and mail merges to email marketing and mobile websites
Call us at 615-781-4200 or email us today to set up a tour and find out how we can help you grow your business.