Exciting news for Antioch/South Nashville!
In our e-commerce-driven world, it is easier than ever before to telecommute or start a home-based business. While many people enjoy the benefits of running a business or working from home – flexibility, less stress, healthier lifestyle, more work-life balance – there are some drawbacks as well. These can include distractions from other family members, isolation, and negative perceptions by others, including the impression that you lack a professional business image. Also, many people do not feel comfortable giving out their home address or phone number, or having clients come to their homes for meetings, and the local Starbucks isn’t always the best option or atmosphere in which to do business.
Perimeter Park Executive Center offers affordable, flexible business solutions tailored to the specific needs and budget of the home-based business owner or telecommuter. For as little as $150 per month, our Virtual Office Programs can give your business:
- a great Nashville business address with mail-handling service
- a dedicated business phone number answered by a professional receptionist during normal business hours
- a personalized voicemail box for after-hours calls
- access to your own Business Center with several available workstations and free secured wifi
- access to a professionally furnished office and conference rooms to meet with your clients
- access to a large training room and A/V equipment
- access to business equipment such as color copiers and printers, multi-page scanners, shredders, and fax services
- on-site business support staff to assist you with everything from copying and mail merges to email marketing and mobile websites
Call us at 615-781-4200 or email us today to set up a tour and find out how we can help you grow your business.
Nashville’s economy has not been devastated by the national recession as some other areas of the country due to our diverse economy. We have recently been recognized in some interesting ways:
- Marketwatch.com looked at many relevant factors and ranked Nashville eighth out of the whole United States as the city with the best metropolitan area for business.
- In the January 2009 issue of Southern Living magazine, it was reported that a readers’ poll of more than 47,000 chose Nashville as the fifth overall from all Southern cities.
- Out of a top-10 list of most desirable cities for retirement, U.S. News & World Report ranked Nashville number five.
I’m glad to be in Music City!