Updated Fall 2020 Health & Safety Procedures for 3LS Work|Spaces locations are listed below.
Hours of Operation – All Locations
Hours of operation for 3LS Work|Spaces staff are:
- 8:30 – 5:00, Monday – Thursday
- 8:30 – 4:00, Friday
For the health and safety of our members and employees, 3LS Work|Spaces instituted the following health and safety measures for visitors to our facility.
For Outside Visitors
During Phase 2, the following will apply to all visitors:
- Any visitor to 3LS Work|Spaces will be REQUIRED to wear a mask in common areas (reception, kitchen, hallways). No exceptions.
- Visitors may be asked health screening questions prior to admittance into the office. Visitors should not enter the facility if they have been running a fever of 100.4° or higher in the past 24 hours.
- ONLY the person with the appointment should enter the office, no one else. Do not bring friends and/or family that do not need to be in the appointment. Anyone else accompanying you must remain in the car.
- Visitors should not bring children with them to their appointments.
For Our Full-Time Members with Private Office Space
All businesses must follow the regulations set forth in Modified Phase 2 of the reopening plan. Please monitor your temperature daily. Do not come to the office if you have a fever of 100.4° or greater.
For Our Part-Time Members with Mailbox Service
Please monitor your temperature daily. Do not come to the office if you have a fever of 100.4° or greater.
These new policies are fluid and may be adjusted as needed. We appreciate your cooperation as we do what we can to ensure the health and safety of our facility.