Click on each image for more detailed room information.
Nashville is one of the few cities in America with THREE major interstates converging around it’s downtown area. Interstate 40 alone is one of the busiest routes in the county since it travels from the Atlantic to the Pacific. When you add in thousands of commuters coming into the area every morning, it is no wonder traffic around downtown is so bad!
Perimeter Park Executive Center is ideally located right off of I-24 at exit 56, close to the convergence center of I-24, I-40, and I-65, but far enough away to significantly cut down on time spent sitting in traffic. This central location and immediate interstate access make our office easily accessible from any surrounding area. Our clients commute from Murfreesboro, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Hendersonville, and Gallatin, just to name a few areas.
By utilizing connectors like Briley Parkway and Donelson Pike, those coming from the north and east sides of Nashville can bypass downtown gridlock altogether. In fact, you could get to our location faster than it would take to get downtown, find (and pay for) a parking place, then hike to your building. And you would save at least 20 to 30 minutes versus driving to Brentwood.
Our less congested setting also offers an easy commute home. Our location right next to I-24 means that it takes only minutes to get from our parking lot to the interstate and on your way. No sitting in bumper to bumper traffic stopped at red lights for blocks and blocks just to find the interstate at a standstill.
- 5 minutes from the Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- 5 minutes from the Antioch area
- 10 minutes from downtown Nashville and Music Row
- 15 minutes from the Brentwood area
- 25 minutes down the I-24 corridor from Murfreesboro
- 30 minutes from Hendersonville and Sumner County
- 30 minutes from Mt. Juliet, Lebanon and Wilson County
- 1.5 hours from Chattanooga on I-24
Call us today to schedule a tour and see how easy and convenient it is to get to our location for yourself!
- Nashville International Airport hits major milestone (bizjournals.com)
- Downtown workers on the joys and headaches of CMA week (bizjournals.com)
- Officials Explore Options for Nashville Congestion (wbko.com)
In our e-commerce-driven world, it is easier than ever before to telecommute or start a home-based business. While many people enjoy the benefits of running a business or working from home – flexibility, less stress, healthier lifestyle, more work-life balance – there are some drawbacks as well. These can include distractions from other family members, isolation, and negative perceptions by others, including the impression that you lack a professional business image. Also, many people do not feel comfortable giving out their home address or phone number, or having clients come to their homes for meetings, and the local Starbucks isn’t always the best option or atmosphere in which to do business.
Perimeter Park Executive Center offers affordable, flexible business solutions tailored to the specific needs and budget of the home-based business owner or telecommuter. For as little as $150 per month, our Virtual Office Programs can give your business:
- a great Nashville business address with mail-handling service
- a dedicated business phone number answered by a professional receptionist during normal business hours
- a personalized voicemail box for after-hours calls
- access to your own Business Center with several available workstations and free secured wifi
- access to a professionally furnished office and conference rooms to meet with your clients
- access to a large training room and A/V equipment
- access to business equipment such as color copiers and printers, multi-page scanners, shredders, and fax services
- on-site business support staff to assist you with everything from copying and mail merges to email marketing and mobile websites
Call us at 615-781-4200 or email us today to set up a tour and find out how we can help you grow your business.
Nashville’s economy has not been devastated by the national recession as some other areas of the country due to our diverse economy. We have recently been recognized in some interesting ways:
- Marketwatch.com looked at many relevant factors and ranked Nashville eighth out of the whole United States as the city with the best metropolitan area for business.
- In the January 2009 issue of Southern Living magazine, it was reported that a readers’ poll of more than 47,000 chose Nashville as the fifth overall from all Southern cities.
- Out of a top-10 list of most desirable cities for retirement, U.S. News & World Report ranked Nashville number five.
I’m glad to be in Music City!