Welcome to the inaugural Friday Five blog post! Each week I will choose one topic based on something I either heard or saw that interested me during the week and link to five articles related to that topic. I hope you find them interesting as well!
This week, my interest was piqued by an interview I heard this week on a broadcast of Marketplace on Nashville Public Radio (90.3 FM) regarding the often mundane office lunch. Having resolved (again) to eat healthier foods this year, I have been looking for ways to easily and affordably make my own packed lunches less “sad”. The interview had some great ideas, so I spent a few minutes Googling for more and came up with this list. Enjoy . . . or bon appétit!
- How to make lunch at your desk less sad – From Marketplace.org
- Eating protein and salty foods at lunch causes food comas, says new study – From Independent
- Lunch al Desko: Upgrade Your Midday Meal – From bonappetit.com
- The Etiquette of Eating Lunch at Work – From Kitchn
- Cheap Healthy Lunch Ideas for Work – From Eating Well