Second location coming Spring 2019 to Goodlettsville/North Nashville!
Stay tuned for more information.
South Nashville Location
Nashville’s extensive network of interstate highways and over 100 freight terminals have made the city an important regional trucking center. Additionally, Nashville is a rail hub for the Southeast, serving local railroads that handle some 80 freight trains per day. Nashville International Airport (BNA) provides air service to almost 90 cities in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, averaging 388 arriving and departing flights daily.
Perimeter Park Executive Center is located at the epicenter of this activity. We are ideally located right off of I-24 at exit 56, close to the convergence center of the three major interstates – I-24, I-40, and I-65. This central location and immediate interstate access make the office easily accessible from any surrounding area. We are:
- 5 minutes from the Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- 5 minutes from the Antioch area
- 10 minutes from downtown Nashville and Music Row
- 15 minutes from the Brentwood area
- 25 minutes down the I-24 corridor from Murfreesboro
- 30 minutes from Hendersonville and Sumner County
- 30 minutes from Mt. Juliet, Lebanon and Wilson County
- 1.5 hours from Chattanooga on I-24