Changes to Operating and Visitor Procedures at 3LS Work|Spaces Locations Due to the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
Nashville entered Phase 1 of Mayor Cooper’s reopening plan on Monday, May 11. Click here for a synopsis of the reopening plan and a complete draft of the plan, including rules and regulations commercial businesses must follow in each phase.
Hours of Operation
During Phase 1, hours of operation for 3LS Work|Spaces staff are:
- Nashville location – 8:30 – 5:00, Monday – Friday
- Goodlettsville location – 8:30 – 1:00, Monday – Friday
Tours are available by appointment only. Please call 615-781-4200 or email nwike@3LSWorkSpaces.com to schedule.
For the health and safety of our members and employees, 3LS Work|Spaces instituted the following health and safety measures for visitors to our facility.
For Outside Visitors
During Phase 1, the following will apply to all visitors:
- Any visitor to 3LS Work|Spaces will be REQUIRED to wear a mask in common areas (reception, kitchen, hallways). No exceptions.
- All visitors need to contact the business they are here to see via phone upon arrival. WAIT IN YOUR CAR until told you are ready to be seen. No one will be allowed to wait in the front reception area. Visitors should not enter the facility if they have been running a fever of 100.4° or higher in the past 24 hours.
- ONLY the person with the appointment should enter the office, no one else. Do not bring friends and/or family that do not need to be in the appointment. Anyone else accompanying you must remain in the car.
- Visitors should not bring children with them to their appointments.
For Our Full-Time Members with Private Office Space
All businesses must follow the regulations set forth in Phase 1 of the reopening plan. Please monitor your temperature daily. Do not come to the office if you have a fever of 100.4° or greater.
For Our Part-Time Members with Mailbox Service
Please continue to schedule a time in advance to pick up your mail, and call us when you arrive at the building. We will place your mail in an envelope outside the door of Suite 100 when you call us, and you can pick it up from there. Please monitor your temperature, and do not come to the office if you are running a fever of 100.4° or greater. We continue to offer mail forwarding service through Phase 2 to anyone who requests it for the cost of postage only (currently $7.75 for Priority flat rate).
These new policies are fluid and may be adjusted as needed. We appreciate your cooperation as we do what we can to ensure the health and safety of our facility.